Put down the wings. These stuffed peppers are a breeze to make and are so delicious, the whole family is bound to love ’em 😉
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed PeppersPrint This
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 3 - 4 Chicken Breasts, Shredded
- 1 Cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- 2 Celery Stalks, Diced
- Chives, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Ghee
- Olive Oil
- Salt + Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut peppers in half and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Heat up ghee (or butter) in skillet over medium heat and sautée onions and garlic.
4. Once onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant, mix in the hot sauce.
5. Add in shredded chicken and mix until thoroughly coated.
6. Stuff peppers with chicken and top with cheese.
7. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until cheese is golden brown and the peppers are tender.
8. Top with chopped chives and celery. Enjoy!